WOW! 2011 is coming to an end! It seems like it just got started.... I am truly thankful for my family and my friends, good health, a comfortable place to live and for the chance to leave my mark on the world everyday by getting to do what I love; not just my job, but also my passions. Last year my goal was to publish my first children's book.... It hasn't been published yet but I am pretty close! I am excited about working with a very talented illustrator and I cannot wait to share my story with the world. So I've been invited to participate in this linky party by Tammy, from Live Love Laugh Kidergarten, where I can share my goals (because I don't make resolutions) with all of you : ) So...although my goals are flexible and may change slightly, they serve as my blueprint for success throughout the year!
So here I go:
1. Lose 15 pounds by my birthday 0_o
2. Redecorate my office (for the 3rd time) so that I actually work in it!!
3.COOK! more and eat out less (refer to goal number one 0_o)
Professional1. Get that ONE stinking point that I missed for National Board Certification!
2. Publish my first book: Summer in the City! and TOUR TOUR TOUR!
1. Post on a regular basis (3-4 times/week)
2. Create at least 1 video by June
3. Host my very own Linky Party : )
4. Have at least 1 freebie per month/ 2printables per month
5. Publish a cohesive blog with a clear theme and focus.
Thanks Tammy : )
|Visit Live Love Laugh Kindergarten to read other posts on the New Year's Linky Party : )|